Paying for tuition is a significant concern for most students, and the university continually strives to provide options for those who may be struggling or who have questions. The following offices or groups are available to help students overcome the challenge of paying for college.
(Links in the following list go to the office's outside website. Links in the site map below go to the topic's catalog page.)
- Financial Aid Office
- UWL Foundation
- It Make$ Cents!
- Veterans Educational Benefits Office
- Cashier's Office
In addition to the contacts above, this catalog provides information about the expenses incurred at the university followed by some specific options on how to pay for the cost. This section aims to provide students with an overview of fees and billing, financial aid options, scholarship possibilities, and educational benefits for veterans.
- Tuition and fees
- Student billing (electronic) & guest access
- How to pay
- Installment billing & late fee
- Segregated fees
- Residence halls
- UWL dining services
Financial aid & scholarships
- Eligibility requirements
- Application procedures
- Notification dates
- Financial aid programs
- Satisfactory academic progress policy
- Evaluation process
- Appeal process
- Additional information about financial aid
- Education abroad program cost and financial aid
- The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Foundation, Inc.