2018-2019 Catalog

Publication date June 2018

Academic Records/FERPA - Graduate

Access to academic records

Academic records are confidential between the student and the university. Students may request transcripts of their permanent academic records at any time, provided they are not financially encumbered to the university. Transcripts may be requested in person, online, or by writing to the Office of Records and Registration. There is a fee for official transcripts. Transcripts will not be released without the student's authorizing signature. Under no circumstances will partial transcripts be issued.

Name and address changes

It is the student's responsibility to keep appropriate offices advised of changes. Campus (local) or permanent home (legal) addresses may be changed through a student's WINGS Student Center. Official name changes must be done in the Office of Records and Registration, 117 Graff Main Hall, with proper identification and documentation.


For details, review the university's policy and implementation of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Back to Top